Toddler Hell? Do Toddlers Go To The Same Hell as Adults
When God sends toddlers to hell, is it the same hell that adults are sent to? Would what an adult considers hell be the same as what a toddler or infant considers hell? Or is there a separate hell for toddlers? Is there a separate hell for infants? Perhaps there is a passage in the Bible that describes what hell is like for infants and toddlers.
Is this the Trump Campaign Priorities for 2024?
After winning the 2024 election, President Trump will do the following:
- Reverse the results of the 2020 election to reveal that Trump won and Biden lost.
- Withdraw the U.S. from NATO.
- Stop sending weapons to Ukraine.
- Build a wall across the border of Mexico.
- Block Illegal Immigrants from Becoming Eligible for Taxpayer-Funded Welfare, Healthcare, and Free College Tuition.
- Mandatory Deportation for Non-Citizen Gang Members.
- Dismantle Human Trafficking Networks.
- End Sanctuary Cities to Restore our Neighborhoods and Protect our Families.
- Prohibit American Companies from Replacing United States Citizens with Lower-Cost Foreign Workers.
- Require New Immigrants to Be Able to Support Themselves Financially.
- Make the teaching of CRT illegal.
- Create a national voter ID.
- End the Obamacare program that is bankrupting Americans.
- Lower Prescription drug costs.
- End surprise medical billing.
- Fund the NRA in order to train Americans to defend themselves.
- Eliminate the Department of Education.
- Establish Permanent Manned Presence on The Moon.
- Send the 1st Manned Mission to Mars.
- Cut taxes, and create a “Made in America” tax credit.
- Create tax credits for companies that shift operations from China to the U.S.
- No federal contracts for companies who outsource to China.
- Begin phasing out the financially bankrupt social security and Medicare programs.
- Pass congressional term limits.
- Establish a National News Agency that doesn’t suppress the truth.
Challenges For Christians https://challengesforchristians.com/
Christians seeking the Truth will enjoy this site. https://challengesforchristians.com/ poses a number of challenging questions to answer. The site is geared toward deep thinkers, not for those that just wear Christianity on their sleeves. If you are a Christian that thinks deeply about understanding the truth of Christianity and are willing to consider the tough questions, this site is for you.
Do Republicans Fear To Negotiate Because They Know They Will Lose?
Over the last decades Republicans have increasingly refused to negotiate or discuss ideas with Democrats. They even gave up being polite to Democrats and want to avoid all association with them. In cities and states across the countries, Republican lawmakers create laws to try to impose their desires rather than holding a simple zoom meeting to discuss what is best for the people. Case in point, Republican lawmakers everywhere passing laws forbidding cities, counties, and school districts from issuing mask mandates. This leads to cities, states, and counties all using state money to sue each other and contest the rulings in court.
Why don’t Republican lawmakers sit down with a school district and discuss, like reasonable adults, what is best for the students, faculty, and community in each case? I think we all know the answer.
The answer is that: Republicans know they will lose any argument/discussion that attempts to seek consensus about what is best!
Rather than entering into a discussion they know they will lose, such as, “Should we let children play with loaded guns or keep guns away from children.”, where we already know the Republican politicians will say the children should be allowed to play with loaded guns (Don’t believe me? Ask one to make a PUBLIC comment about it), Republicans avoid discussions by creating laws and using the weapons of lawsuits to try to enforce their ideas upon others!
March 4th, 2021 – Another Sad Day For QAnon
Disappointment seems to menace QAnon followers everywhere these days. March 4th may be the worst. After anxious months of waiting for Donald Trump to be re-installed in the White House as President of our country, the day passed with absolutely no indication in any change in government of any form whatsoever. On March 4th, QAnon hoped Trump would become President again, but it didn’t happen.
Wait a minute! It isn’t March 4th yet!
I’m sure the QAnon believers are shouting at me now calling me a libtard and idiot. They are saying that I can’t know everything that might happen so I can’t say Trump won’t become president again before March 4th has passed. “Just wait and see” they say!
Oh, but I can tell you that Donald Trump will not become President on March 4th. I know this to be true the same way that I know that one plus one equals two today; and one plus one will still equal two on March 4th. There is no path for Donald Trump to become President. There is no legal mechanism for it to happen. There is not advanced technology to teleport him into the White House and eject President Biden to outer space. There is no army of weekend warriors waiting to defeat the U.S. military and install Trump as President. There is just no way it can happen. It is as obvious as one plus one equals two.
It is tragic, beyond tragic, that so many people lack the common sense to understand this. People believe in magic. That is what happens when you become part of a cult. And people that believe Trump will be President in March 4th are in a cult. Cult members believe, despite all facts and evidence and common sense, that certain events will come to pass. Worst of all, when those events fail to come to fruition, some one in the cult will create a new, crazier event that will happen on a future date to keep the cult alive. How can we help people escape a cult. It is really difficult and it makes me sad that people I know are in this one.